We LOVE books!
Every day we celebrate our love of books and encourage the students to dive into text types they love. Comics, picture storybooks, non-fiction texts, realistic fiction, newspaper articles… whatever you enjoy! Book Week is another opportunity to celebrate our love of all things literature.
Over the week we will be:
– Reading and enjoying the short listed texts by The Children’s Book Council of Australia.
– Reviewing and sharing our opinions of these texts.
– Writing a book review of a book we LOVE and think someone else might enjoy reading too!
– Having a reading session with the Preps to share books we read in Grade 4 and reminisce on all the lovely books we loved back in Prep.
– And last, but certainly not least, the BOOK PARADE!!! Don’t forget to come to school on Friday dressed as a book character you love. Be creative!!!
We can’t wait!!!
Do you like this post? 25
Posted on 17/08/18 in Year 4 Blog